Don’t miss the prospect to expertise the breakthroughs which are driving the way forward for autonomy.
NVIDIA GTC will convey collectively the leaders, researchers and builders who’re ushering within the period of autonomous automobiles. The digital convention, working March 21-24, additionally options consultants from industries reworked by AI, similar to healthcare, robotics and finance.
And it’s all free to attend.
The convention incorporates a good show of the newest in AI improvement with the opening keynote on March 22, delivered by NVIDIA CEO and founder Jensen Huang.
The entire week is full of greater than 900 classes masking autonomous automobiles, AI, supercomputing and extra. Convention-goers even have the chance to community and study from in-house consultants on the newest in AI and self-driving improvement.
Right here’s a sneak peek of what to anticipate at GTC subsequent month:
Study From Luminaries
Evidently almost each week there’s a brand new improvement within the subject of AI, however how do these breakthroughs translate to autonomous automobiles?
Hear how business leaders are harnessing the newest AI improvements to speed up clever trangameation — from world automakers and suppliers to startups and researchers.
Automotive session highlights embody:
- Stefan Sicklinger, head of Massive Loop and superior programs division at CARIAD/VW Group, covers the method of leveraging fleet information to develop and enhance autonomous driving software program at scale.
- Magnus Östberg, chief software program officer of Mercedes-Benz, discusses how the premium automaker is creating software-defined options for the subsequent era of luxurious.
- Xiaodi Hou, co-founder and CTO of TuSimple, walks via the autonomous trucking startup’s strategy to attaining degree four autonomy.
- Raquel Urtasun, CEO of Waabi, particulars how the startup, which just lately emerged from stealth, takes an AI-first strategy to autonomous driving improvement.
- Michael Keckeisen, director of ProAI at ZF Group, outlines the position of supercomputers in growing and deploying safer, extra environment friendly trangameation.
- Developer-focused classes from Cruise, Luminar, Microsoft, Ouster, Pony.ai, Zoox and extra.
Inside NVIDIA DRIVE
Attendees even have the chance to get the within scoop on the newest NVIDIA DRIVE options immediately from the minds behind them.
NVIDIA DRIVE Developer Days is a collection of deep-dive classes on constructing secure and strong autonomous automobiles. These classes are led by the NVIDIA engineering staff, which is able to spotlight the latest DRIVE options and talk about the right way to apply them to autonomous automobile improvement.
This digital content material is out there to all GTC attendees — register free of charge right now and seize the chance to get a firsthand take a look at the autonomous future.