This dev log covers the progress in Dec 2021, including the addition of a healing manager, writing, and the creation of character models.
Posted by TimeSlip on
I hope you’re having a nice Christmas! Here’s the first post kickstarter dev log.
- I’ve worked on the writing for the next two missions
- A healing manager, which makes healing outside combat more intuitive and less click heavy has been added
- A number of character models for the upcoming missions have been created
- Firearms automatically reload after combat
- Save games are now ordered by time and date
- A number of minor bugs have been fixed.
The model for a heavy bandit, which is often serves as a heavy melee, or leader role.
The healing manager is more intuitive, less click-heavy way of managing your party’s health.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment and I’ll get back to you!
All the best,