Niantic has introduced the April 2022 Neighborhood Day for Pokemon GO, which can put the highlight on Stufful. It can happen on Saturday, April 23, 2022, from 2 PM and 5 PM native time.
Beneath are the total particulars on the April 2022 Neighborhood Day for Pokemon GO with Stufful:
- Pokémon debut: Stufful will make its debut in Pokémon GO and seem within the wild. Fortunate Trainers might even encounter a Shiny Stufful!
- Featured assault: If Trainers evolve Stufful in the course of the occasion, or as much as two hours afterward, they’ll get a Bewear that is aware of the Charged Assault Drain Punch.
- Occasion Bonuses: Trainers can get pleasure from the next bonuses in the course of the occasion:
- 3× Catch XP
- 2× Catch Sweet
- 2× likelihood to obtain Stufful Sweet XL from catching Stufful
- Three hr Lure Module durations
- Three hr Incense period
- +1 extra commerce (throughout and as much as two hours after the occasion)
- Trades would require 50% much less Stardust (throughout and as much as two hours after the occasion)
- Group play Bonus: playing along with different Trainers will unlock the next bonuses.
- If sufficient Pokémon are caught close to a single PokéStop with an lively Lure Module, the three× Catch XP bonus will develop into a 4× Catch XP bonus close to that PokéStop for 30 minutes.
- Particular Analysis: Tickets for the Stufful Neighborhood Day unique Particular Analysis story—Robust Stuff—will probably be out there for buy for US$1.00 (or the equal pricing tier in your native nation).
- Occasion Bundles: A particular one-time-purchase Neighborhood Day Field will probably be out there for 850 PokéCoins, that includes 15 Extremely Balls, 15 Pinap Berries, 1 Elite Quick and 1 Distant Raid Go. A bundle containing 30 Extremely Balls can even be out there within the in-game store for free of charge.
- Stickers: Trainers will be capable of get event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Items, and buying them from the in-game store.
Niantic additionally introduced it will likely be testing a brand new Neighborhood Day format for Pokemon GO by returning to the three-hour format of earlier occasions. That is being carried out with a purpose to create extra alternatives for Trainers to attach and discover collectively. Moreover, Niantic is planning on including new perks to present Trainers the power to gather simply as many assets as earlier than, however in half the time.
Extra details about the upcoming Neighborhood Day could be discovered on Niantic’s weblog right here.
Supply: Niantic PR