We’re a small gaming studio engaged on “Lingolish: Code-Breaking Phrase Game
“. That is our journey from the very starting to the place we at the moment are!In 2017 we began our work on Lingolish, pondering of it as a small aspect venture that will take round six months to complete and launch the app. at first, there was solely me and my accomplice, each programmers with expertise in information analytics, and my cousin, who was chargeable for the graphic designs. Nicely, that was a really optimistic means of it, and it didn’t work. After one 12 months and releasing the game’s first model, we discovered that this isn’t a aspect venture and the best way to success, if there may be any, is to deal with it as the primary venture. Now we’re a game studio of 16 folks working in numerous areas similar to UX, advertising and marketing and growth and nonetheless increasing.
- Challenges on making a phrase game app:
One among Our Largest Challenges was making a phrase game stand out amongst those already current. we tried doing this with the next:
1) Created a couple of game modes with restricted time, probabilities, or taking part in towards monsters or robots of various difficulties
2) Organized game modes inside a narrative to create a way of accomplishment and forestall boredom.
3) Reviewed gamers progress and added challenges at ranges we seen drops
4) Created missions, attracts, and challenges to maintain gamers engaged each day
5) Embedded our story inside a comic book like collection of backgrounds that gamers unlock as they progress
(an image of a game mode (monster or primary))
Any remark or suggestions concerning the game or our growth process may be very effectively appreciated.