Buy some nail polish and get Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 skins in this unusual collaboration
Microsoft has partnered with OPI for one of the more unexpected collaborations in video games. Buy nail polish from the new OPI x Xbox collection and you’ll be able to unlock special in-game cosmetics for Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5.
New collection dropping TODAY. Who’s ready to unlock a digital world of color? 💅🎮 @Xbox @ultabeauty #OPIXBOX #LevelUp #GamerNails #Xbox #Gaming #GamerGirl #Gaming #SpringNails #NailPolish #NailInspo pic.twitter.com/jMW0YuPuT8
— OPI (@OPI_PRODUCTS) January 4, 2022
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
There’s 12 hues that have been inspired by Xbox Game Pass titles and gaming memes, though most of them lean toward pastel tones. They’ll all be available in GelColor, Infinite Shine, Nail Lacquer and five of the twelve in Powder Perfection (marked with an asterisk).
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks*: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar*: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint*: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me*: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked*: Unlock a world of color that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry*: Berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple.
You’ll note that OPI’s announcement tweet featured the hashtag #GamerGirl, but nail polish is for anyone that wants nail polish. It’s also for people who want to unlock every single cosmetic in Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5. This side of the tie in has typically been reserved for food and drink partners – like getting XP boosts when you buy Mountain Dew, or whatever. Now you’ll get some glittery Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 skins for your trouble:
The collection will be on sale at OPI retailers around the world including OPI.com, Amazon, CVS, Target, Beauty Brands, BeautyBrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Hudson’s Bay, Regis, Sally Beauty, SallyBeauty.com, Amazon Beauty via Amazon.com and more. However, only select retailers will bundle in codes for Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5, so make sure to check that before you buy.
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –