The long-awaited Battlefield 2042 patch, initially scheduled for February, is lastly right here. The patch arrived this morning on all platforms, nevertheless it might not be the one to carry you again to the game.
3.Three is the replace that delivers the primary iteration of the game’s scoreboard. The scoreboard, first proven off in January, has been up to date barely.
Mainly, the design now contains Player deaths, which was by some means amongst gamers’ most requested additions. The present match overview panel continues to exist, however has now discovered a brand new, extra condensed residence on the left aspect of the web page.
DICE mentioned that additional updates to the scoreboard are within the works, together with making it obtainable through the finish of spherical display screen.
The opposite main addition in immediately’s patch is the Steadfast Unique Legendary Bundle, a collection of beauty objects for house owners of the Final/Gold editions, and the game’s season go. The bundle arrives later immediately, as compensation for the delay of the game’s first season – which nonetheless would not have a date.
Trying to the long run, DICE mentioned a much bigger replace is presently scheduled for someday in early April. This one will add VOIP between squads, extra updates to the scoreboard, and a collection of steadiness tweaks for weapons and autos. The developer additionally mentioned we are able to count on “an overhaul of attachment habits for infantry weapons throughout the board.”
Learn on under for the total change log for patch 3.3:
- Fastened a game crash that would happen on Origin or Xbox One when signing in/out whereas utilizing an Xbox One controller.
- Setting Chat key bindings now not requires a game restart to take impact.
- Adjusted Intention Help on console to make sure that the system is in impact when analogue sticks are at 100% of their vary. Beforehand it was solely lively at ranges under 100%.
- Fastened a bug the place takedowns wouldn’t end in a kill on Xbox One and PS4.
- Established new location for our EU information centre as Frankfurt.
- Conquest & Breakthrough – fastened a bug the place the securing goal XP-event was triggered even after a seize level was already totally captured.
- Hazard Zone – fastened a visible bug displaying squad mates through the match discovered sequence.
- Hazard Zone – fastened a bug the place the Finish of Spherical XP positive aspects generally didn’t set off.