The first glimpse of information of Genshin Impact 2.4 started leaking. As a result, we have received significant news about the upcoming events.
Genshin Impact will be back to Liyue for the fan-favorite Lantern Rite. In addition, we will receive two new polearm users, and two very expected re-runs are finally arriving.
It sounds like our Primogems are in great danger. Here are all the details.
Banners in Genshin Impact 2.4
Genshin Impact 2.4 is arriving on January 5, 2022. The six weeks cycle is divided into two parts, with three different Banners per patch.
The first Banner arriving on January 5, 2022, will feature two new characters:
- Shenhe, a 5-star Cryo Polearm user. The best disciple of the Cloud Retainer.
- Yunjin, a 4-star Geo Polearm User. The leader of
The second half of Genshin Impact 2.4 will bring two re-run banners:
- Adrift in the Harbour: Featuring Ganyu, a 5-star Cryo Bow User
- Nuo Dance of Evil Conquering: Featuring Xiao, a 5-star Anemo Polearm user.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Events
The information presented is based on preliminary content in beta version and data mining. We will update this article as new pieces of information are revealed.
Hangout Events V Series
Event Duration: Permanent Event starting on January 5, 2021
Requirements: Adventure Rank 30
Both Ninnguang and the new character Yunjin will have Hangout Events in Genshin Impact 2.4, allowing players to know these characters more personally.
Rewards: 120 Primogems, 1200EXP, 30 Hero’s Wit, Ascension Material.
With Sleet and Storm
- Enkanomiya, the new region in Genshin Impact 2.4, will be underwater.
- This new area will introduce new enemies, Bathysmal Vishaps beasts with amphibious physiology.
- The new boss, Rimebitter Bathysmal Vishaps, and Bolteater Bathysmal Vishaps will drop ascension material for Shenhe.
- The most popular event in Genshin Impact is back. The Lantern Rite is the Genshin Impact, Chinese New Year celebration.
- Lantern Rite is divided into several sections. Players will need to collect Festive Fever to unlock more content.
- In Fleeting Colors in Flight section – players can exchange items for Ningguang’s outfit and a 4-star Liyue character.
- More details are coming soon.
Rewards: Ningguang’s Orchid’s Evening Gown, 4-star Liyue character Primogems, Hero’s Wit, Mystic Enhancement ore, and Ascencion Materials.
- Players will have to apply their knowledge in Alchemy and crafting materials.
- Travelers will Timaeus, Monsdtadt Alchemist, to create a legendary medication.
Rewards: Primogems, Hero’s Wit, Mystic Enhancement ore, and Diverse Talent Materials
- One of the Three bake-tanuki players meet in the Cleansing of Sacred Sakura is back.
- The event is a Treasure Hunt-Exploration event in Inazuma
- Tanuki in the game are creatures with the shape of a raccoon with the ability to teleport.
Genshin Impact 2.4 will see the re-run of popular past events and the introduction of new items and characters:
- Windchaser re-run – The event is a hide and seeks challenge in Mondstadt.
- Keqing new skin – Similar to Jean, this skin will be available in exchange for Genesis Crystals.
- Electro Sigil shop – It seems players will be able to purchase Electro Sigil to unlock all the 50 levels of the Sacred Sakura.
- Arlechino – Genshin Impact 2.4 will see the introduction of another of the Eleven Fatui Harbinger.
- So far, the traveler has encountered three of them: Signora, Tartaglia, and Scaramouche.
The information is based on beta version leaks of Genshin Impact 2.4. Therefore, the details are subject to change in the final version.