Ubisoft has released Riders Republic 1.04 across all platforms. You’ll need to download and install the free update in order to access the game’s online features.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
This new patch includes a short list of improvements and fixes, including better collision effects in competitive online races. Those who have been playing Riders Republic in multiplayer, especially in mass race events, will have ran into issues with how characters collide when in close proximity. One nudge can shove you off your race line and spoil an event. While Riders are used to being roughed up, the collision effects have been unpredictable, so you never really know who is going to be worse off if two players barge into each other.
Hopefully this update will improve things. You can catch the latest patch notes below.
Riders Republic Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Collision effect in PvP mode
- Republic coins not added unto player’s account after purchase on PC & Stadia
- Allocate more memory space on PS5
- Players stuck at the scoreboard
- Multiple fixes on Shackdaddy’s challenges, side objectives and sponsors.
- Button functionality loss after network disconnected (Trail Editor)
- Descriptions or titles fixed/added
- Camera orientation issue with the Rocket Bike
In our Riders Republic review, we were mostly positive about Ubisoft’s sequel to skiing sim, Steep, though it does have its issues:
“Riders Republic is a game players can effortlessly lose themselves in, even if the gameplay itself is pretty shallow. The endless barrage of events populating the world map become less exciting over time, resembling a shopping list rather than milestones in your ascension to extreme sports godhood. If you’re still keen to take the plunge, make sure you have a posse ready to party up with.”
Unsurprisingly, Ubisoft will continue to support Riders Republic with an extensive roadmap of fresh game content. Riders Republic Year 1 will be split into seasons, the fourth of these introducing the BMX as a bonus sport class with new events and items to unlock.
Source: Reddit (u/Major_Air)
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –