Gameplay has arrived for Nerf Legends, GameMill’s new first-person shooter on Switch. 25 minutes of footage is available.
Here’s some information about Nerf Legends:
NERF Legends thrusts you into a futuristic, sci-fi world where you’ll come face-to-face with legions of robot enemies and ultimate boss masters. Armed with a wide array of NERF blasters based on their iconic, real-world counterparts, you’ll thwart formidable enemies while being challenged to pull off the most impressive high-flying trick shots across a series of unique and immersive environments. Are your NERF skills up to the challenge to become the ultimate NERF Legend?
• Set in out-of-this-world locations such as Fortress Siege, Jungle Trouble, Ragnarok Showdown, and Spaceport Blastoff!
• 15 Authentic NERF basters across the Mega, Ultra and Elite lines! Plus upgradable perks & skins to customize your blaster!
• Collect dart powerups such as magnetic push, magnetic pull, seeker darts, and slow to change the tide of battles!
• Enter the gauntlet and go face-to-face against a wide variety of blaster-wielding robots and Nerf Masters
• Use accelerators and trampolines to bounce and fly across the world!
• Use blasters to solve unique puzzles and challenges
• Earn top rewards by beating the Nerf courses
• 4 vs 4 team play or 8 player free-for-all with online multiplayer modes
• Use the character creator to customize your avatar!
Have a look at the gameplay for Nerf Legends on Switch below.
Nerf Legends can be purchased physically and digitally on Switch. It supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Dutch language options.